4SURE blood glucose test strips combine gold electrodes with GDH-FAD enzyme. An independent assessment from IDT (Institut für Diabetes- Technologi Forschungs- und Entwicklungsgesellschaft mbH), under supervision of Dr. Guido Freckmann MD showed that 99.33% of 4SURE Smart Duo and 4SURE Smart results are within ±0.83 mmol/L (low glucose levels) or ±15% (high glucose levels) of laboratory reference method test results (EN ISO 15197:2015 / 15197:2013 criteria)1. For more information you can read the 4SURE Smart Duo / 4SURE Smart whitepaper (downloadable in the resources section).
1. Assessment of System Accuracy, Intermediate Measurement Precision, and Measurement Repeatability of a Blood Glucose Monitoring System Based on ISO 15197. Jendrike N, et al., J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2018 Dec 14.
Blood glucose testing in 3 simple steps
- Insert the blood glucose test strip into its slot; the meter will turn on automatically.
- Apply blood sample
- Read results after only 5 seconds
5 star service
- Lifetime warranty2
- Free Customer Service hotline , based in the UK
- Free replacement of batteries
- Free control solution available for free
- Experienced team of Nipro territory managers available for all your questions and to help you when switching patients.
2. Coverage limited to intended use
Prescribing 4SURE meters, test strips, lancets, and pen needles will:
- Save money on blood glucose and β-Ketone strips
- Reduce strip wastage – 4SURE test strips have a shelf life of 24 months from date of manufacture, regardless of when the vial was first opened.
- Save money on insulin pen needles